IS5103: Web Technologies
This module is offered in 2020-21.
On successful completion of this module, the student should:
- Have gained knowledge and understanding of modern web standards and the techniques and tools for implementing, testing and evaluating web sites.
- Have gained knowledge and understanding of Web Accessibility and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Be able to implement web sites using modern frameworks and a variety of resources.
- Web standards.
- Semantic information mark-up.
- Presentation logic using Cascading Style Sheets.
- Web project management.
- Navigation and interaction.
- Accessibility and usability basics.
- Technologies for developing responsive web pages.
This module has no compulsory elements beyond those common to all modules (mark of 4 in each assessment component).