Information for current students in the School of Computer Science at the University of St Andrews.
Extension request form
Use the extension request form to request an extension for coursework on CS and IS modules.
Student welfareSome key points for all students:
- If you have not done so already, please make sure you are registered with a local doctor – a General Practitioner (GP).
- The Advice and Support Centre (ASC) can provide help on many non-academic issues, from health to finances, and there is a form to book an appointment on that page.
- ASC have an excellent set of information in "A-Z of Wellbeing".
- If you are a student in Computer Science and have non-academic problems that are impacting your learning, contact the Student Welfare Officers (SWOs) by emailing email@example.com.
The student handbook describes ethics procedures for staff and students, giving information on the School's Ethics Committee and how to apply for ethics approval for your research or teaching project.
Health & Safety
The School's Health & Safety Policy document is required reading for everyone.
Email a room booking request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following information in your request:
- Room number
- When and for how long the room is required
- Details of the event
- Who is the booking for (if not the sender)